TWEAK AND REDO NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY:
- OPEN - Nominations can be posted.
CLOSED - Nominations cannot be posted, barring the ones already on this page.
Before editing this page, make sure you are clear on the guidelines for editing it.
If you wish to nominate an image, you link the image (like so -
[[:File:image.png]]) underneath the appropriate subheading, and list the reason(s) you wish it to be redone/tweaked. Project members with the ranking of warrior or above can vote, and only five votes are necessary for the vote to pass or fail. If you have the ability to archive, make sure that at least a day has passed after it has a consensus before archiving.
Fernpelt (Set minus W) - Redo Nominatiom
- —spooky is that... a furry cat?!? 14:50, 4/07/2020
- —PatchfeatherOut of the Silent Planet 15:54, April 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Vec I am Iron Man! 👾 20:19, April 7, 2020 (UTC)
- —Danny GVivaLaVida 03:59, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
- — max 烈火國 (01:47, 09/4/2020)
Once an image is under this heading, it may be reserved on the project main page and crossed out with a <s> and a </s>. The image may only be removed from this list when it is approved and archived.
All project leads are to keep track of the number of images on this list, including those that are crossed out. Should the number rise above 50, nominations will close and remain closed until the number of images on the list is down to 40.
When placing images onto this list, please also add if a user has reserved said image. Reservations will last for one week after the nomination is archived and placed into the correct archive, unless there are other matters that interfere with a user not being able to complete said images by the time their reservation expires (such as a comment that would usually require an additional nomination, like adding stripes or changing a pattern completely).
A tweaked image on this list can be redone with permission from a project lead. If a project lead wishes to redo an image on this list (such as a solid that is not part of a set), they must contact another lead for permission. If it is an overhaul of a set, another nomination must be posted into the correct section, and the voting process will begin again.
- File:Ambermoon.kit.png - minor fixes
File:Fuzzypelt.elder.png - make image darker (more black), add extra lineart "fuzziness" similar to Holly or Mistcloud but not as extreme File:Thunderstar.leader.png - remove belly, chest, and tail white
- File:Thunderstar.rogue.png - remove belly, chest, and tail white, dull shading tint a little
- File:Minty (Ro).rogue.png - match base to queen, change eye colors from purple to light blue, dull white to be pale per manga not being white, ref
- File:Minty (Ro).queen.png - change eye colors from purple to light blue, dull white to be pale per manga not being white, ref (Reserved to Skye until 7 April)
- File:Minty (Ro).rogue.alt.png - take shade from here
- File:Minty (Ro).queen.alt.png - take shade from here
- File:Skyheart.queen.png - match tail stripes to other images
- File:Kitescratch.warrior.png - torn ear (Reserved to Potato until 16 March)
- File:Heavystep.star.png - color tweak
- File:Mudfur.mc.png - gray flecked fur (Reserved to Vec until 16 March)
File:Morningflower.elder.png - artist's choice
- File:Needletail.kit.png - to match set (Reserved to Skye until 11 April)
- File:Needletail.apprentice.png - to match set (Reserved to Skye until 11 April)
- File:Needletail.rogue.png - to match set (Reserved to Skye until 11 April)
- File:Needletail.warrior.png - to match set (Reserved to Max until 11 April)
- File:Needletail.star.png - to match set (Reserved to Skye until 11 April)
- File:Brightflower.kit.png - match og kit & warrior + current queen, stripes too defined and thick, slightly too dark ref
- File:Brightflower.warrior.png - match og kit & warrior + current queen, stripes too defined and thick, slightly too dark ref