|"Does this mean we get to start our warrior training?"|
|— Webkit, eager to start training in Cloudstar's Journey, chapter 1|
Webkit is a pale gray tom.
In the Novellas
- Webkit is a kit of SkyClan. He is born to Hazelwing, and his siblings are Mistlekit, Emberkit, and Hatchkit.
- When Cloudstar comes back to camp with his deputy, Buzzardtail, Hazelwing's kits follow their leader, wanting to learn a few battle techniques. Cloudstar remarks, after Hazelwing's frantic apologies, that he can keep the kits amused for a bit, and orders them to go over to the hazel bush and stretch.
- After Cloudstar tells the cats of SkyClan about the falling trees, the Clan starts going back to normal duties, but Birdflight helps Hazelwing get her four kits back to her.
- Petalfall is mentioned to have shared a piece of fresh-kill with Hazelwing and her kits.
- At a Gathering, Cloudstar announces that Hazelwing's kits are growing, and tiring everybody out with their fun and games. He also mentions that they will become apprentices in three moons. A few days later, when Petalfall dies and SkyClan is honoring her with her vigil in the center of the camp, Hazelwing brings her kits past her body, and all four are wide-eyed and curious when they see the body of their deceased Clanmate.
- When SkyClan's prey is almost depleted, Hazelwing's four kits voice their distaste of water vole frequently and very loudly to their mother and surrounding Clanmates.
- When Cloudstar takes the whole of SkyClan to their last Gathering at Fourtrees, Webkit, his family, and the rest of the nursery queens, including Birdflight and one of her kits, Spottedkit, are there. The kits are noted to be falling behind because of exhaustion, and are so tired that they aren't enjoying attending their first Gathering.
= Gender Unknown
- "I think that one's going to match Webkit for liveliness."
- —Cloudstar guessing Birdflight's kits' personalities Cloudstar's Journey, page chapter 1
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.