This page contains Whitewing's personality and relationships. It may contain due to its nature of being based off of general novel themes. All statements should have a source.
- Whitewing is a sweet, caring, and loyal she-cat. She cares for those she loves, and is not afraid to speak her mind.
Brightheart and Cloudtail
- Whitewing’s parents love her, and Whitewing is very close to them. They care for her, and Whitewing is deeply affected when they are captured by Twolegs. However, when they return, Whitewing is very excited, and greeted warmly by both of them.
- When Birchpaw becomes an apprentice, he and Whitepaw begin to grow close. Whitepaw is happy to have someone to train with as she was the only apprentice in ThunderClan for a while, and Birchpaw is happy to be an apprentice with her as he was the only kit for a while. They do all their training together, and become warriors together, as Whitepaw delays her warrior ceremony so that she can continue training with him. Later, Whitewing and Birchfall become mates, and Whitewing loves their kits very much.
- Whitewing has a good relationship as a mother to her kits, and they often come to her for advice. Whitewing is always ready to comfort them when they are stressed or worried.
- Whitewing was good friends with Shrewpaw as an apprentice, and is devastated by his untimely death.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.